Research Evidence and Marketing Materials
These marketing materials can each be directly downloaded as word docs/powerpoints and then edited to meet your needs (put in the correct contact information, class dates).
The Research Summary Letter (updated 2016) highlights the key evidence-based findings and statistics you should know at the tip-of-your-tongue whenever talking about Parent Project.
- Research Summary Letter — A letter summarizing numerous different research studies done on Parent Project over the years. This is in Google Docs, so you can download it to edit it, or print it as-is.
- Idahohttp://portal.parentproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ Study on ParentProject published in OJJDB Proceedings [ Study 1-Page summary ]– This is the most compelling study done on ParentProject, and shows what we call a “community-wide intervention”. The study is focused on the results at schools ( amazing improvement in attendance and discipline) when a district trained all employees on Parent Project and partnered with the judicial system.
- Roseville — A before-and-after statistical survey done of the Roseville Police Department dramatically reducing calls for service when ParentProject was introduced
- Stolz University of Tennessee research study — A study performed out of the University of Tennessee analyzing the before-and-after effects of Parent Project on specific families, as analyzed from a psychological perspective. A sample of the site evaluation showing the data collected: JCP_Stolz_Survey_Sample.
- Journal of Addictions & Offender Counseling Study — A 2015 peer-reviewed article by Diana Doumas et al., on a study on Parent Project showing significant increases in parental engagement through the program, and additionally proving the youth responded to the increased parental engagement.
- University of Idaho Dissertation, Nancy Kunau, studied Parent Project in detail. If you need to reference this or would like to find a copy, please contact us and we can answer your questions!
Here are some standard marketing assets you can use and even customize to your desires. Also, if you think a personal reference would do better, religious leaders, community leaders, parole officers, program facilitators and police officers have agreed to be available as a reference for you in reaching your community. Learn more here.
- Presentation to Schools [ Schools Presentation Instructions ]
- Community Presentation (2 versions: Community Long, Community Short) [General ParentProject Presentation Instructions]
- Law Enforcement Presentation, [Law Enforcement Presentation Instructions]
- General Parent Project Presentation. [General ParentProject Presentation Instructions]
Below are a few flyers, but we have a whole shared drive full of example flyers we’ve collected from the forums. You can check them all out here
- “Little Miracles” Flyer
- “More Information” Flyer
- “More Tools” Flyer
- “Priceless” Flyer
- “The Manual” Flyer
- La Chancla Flyer
Parent Project Logos